Your teen volunteer goes off to college; four years later she's back - or wants to be.
- She can't just fill out a new application online: VSys Live wouldn't let her create a new account with the same user ID/e-mail address as an existing person.
- And you made her Inactive, so she can't log into VSys Live to update her profile or sign up using her existing account.
Enter "Inactive but eligible for return", an optional VSys Live setting lets existing people who are wouldn't otherwise be able to sign into VSys Live do so but with limited access.
Steps in this task
- Enable "Inactive but eligible for return" for your VSys Live site, and set the criteria for who should be allowed to return.
- Optionally set a special VSys Live "home" page for these volunteers.
- Optionally set a special VSys Live menu for these volunteers.
- Optionally use visibility rules to hide certain features or pages from these volunteers.
- Configure one or more applications so that they can be used (applications are not normally available to inactive people).
- In those applications, add application processing rules that change the person's Status to New web applicant or something else appropriate after the application is submitted.