Museums, Zoos, Science Centers and Performing Arts
VSys works with major museum systems including one that manages more than 8,000 volunteers per year. Volunteers, interns, group tour sign-up's and event support are all part of the package. VSys has also deployed a combined volunteer, donor and ticket managing system for Kauffman Performing Arts in Kansas City that includes a unique ticket lottery system where volunteers can compete for usher positions at premier events. The more hours a volunteer serves, the more tickets they can compete for.
VSys is the gold standard for management
- Manage volunteers across multiple departments, locations, exhibits or events.
- Automatically recognize and reward volunteers based on performance + seniority.
- Group deployments and integration with ticketing systems (e.g. Tessitura).
- Coordinated volunteer and donor recognition and awards.
- Unlimited customizable applications, onboarding 'tracks'and reports.
- Calendars, news, and suggested volunteer opportunities can be 'pushed' to volunteers.
- Automatic, built-in criminal background and reference checking.
- Set aside opportunities for corporate partners and groups.
- Socialized recruiting and evangelism.
VSys Live lets your volunteers self-manage
- Volunteers discover, apply and schedule themselves using custom interfaces.
- Built-in orientation scheduling and trainings (see VSys Online Training Module).
- Automated SMS + email alerts for onboarding steps, scheduling & recognition.
- Web and Kiosk-based Hours entry, parking pass printing, etc. (see VSys Kiosk).
- Volunteers view their own histories and run reports with their own data.
- Read & sign documents online (or upload files).
Who's using VSys One?
Community organizations of all kinds use VSys One.