Sending Sterling/Verified Volunteers Background Check Requests for Processing
Sending background check requests to Sterling Volunteers can be done in one of two ways: manually or as a scheduled task. Here we describe doing it manually.
Steps in this task
- From the Screening panel click on .
- Select Sterling/Verified Volunteers.
- Click Count available records. If encryption is enabled, provide the decryption key: it will be needed for VSys to read the encrypted data which it must submit with every request.
- The list of records to be sent will be displayed. Only the records that are checked on this list will be sent.
- Enter the User name and Password for your organization. This is provided by Sterling Volunteers, and Bespoke cannot assist in your relationship with the vendor.
- Click Send to send the requests.
The submission process can be automated using a scheduled task.