VSys Web Advanced Hours Entry
When volunteers are permitted to log into VSys Web Advanced, they can also optionally be allowed to self-enter hours.
- Volunteers can only do this if both VSys Web: disabled is not checked in their profile, and VSys Web: can self-enter hours is checked.
- Jobs are available for hours entry if Allow hours self-entry is set to Via VSys Web or Via the kiosk and VSys Web in the job's definition.
- Hours entry will prompt for miles if Don't track miles is not checked in the job's definition.
- Note that Hours approval is not relevant in the job: self-entered hours via VSys Web always require approval.
- A job will prompt for an optional location. If a job has one or more Locations checked, this field will be limited to just those locations.