VSys Web Advanced
VSys Web Advanced gives you:
- If new volunteers create an actual account in VSys Web, instead of pre-creating a user account before submitting an application, their account name and password are part of that application.
- Supports "dynamic layout applications", which are much easier and more flexible to create and manage.
- No new account confirmation e-mails: new applicants are not required to click a link in a confirmation e-mail in order for their application to be processed.
- Volunteers are pushed to VSys Web Advanced automatically based on criteria you set. No more manually editing accounts directly on the web server.
- All e-mails are sent using VSys One itself - the concept of "Web messages" is removed and replaced by the far more flexible e-mail tools in VSys.
- Uses a subset of the VSys Live architecture which is much more modern, secure and flexible.
- VSys One communicates with VSys Web Advanced using HTTPS and an XML-based API instead of MySQL.
- VSys Web Advanced includes the new "Hours on server" tool to see hours that have been submitted online but not yet processed.