Migrating from VSys Web to VSys Web Advanced
- Enable VSys Web Advanced; do not disable VSys Web yet!
- Configure VSys Web Advanced.
- In VSys Web settings,
- Check When a visitor opens this site, immediately redirect them elsewhere.
- Set New site to the name your new VSys Web Advanced site has been assigned
- Save these changes.
- Synchronize with the VSys Web database.
This forces all visitors to your old VSys Web site to be redirected to the new one, and downloads any remaining applications, hours, etc.
- Disable VSys Web:
- From the VSys One home screen, go into the Setup panel, then open up .
- On the Feature enabling panel, un-check VSys Web, leaving VSys Web Advanced checked.
- Save your changes.
Your new VSys Web Advanced site should now be up and running, visitors to the old site are redirected to the new one, and you can process any applications and/or hours submitted to either site.