Creating a VSys Live Kiosk Site
Creating a new VSys Live Kiosk site is very straightforward.
- From VSys Live Sites and Settings, click on then select . VSys will create the site with sample settings and pages.
- Click to define the general (system-wide) kiosk login rules. Note that the settings made here apply to both the VSys Live Kiosk and the standard VSys Kiosk.
- Click on the site's name to open it.
- Click to configure the name, rules and other basic settings.
- Click to edit the pre-existing pages or make new ones.
- Back at VSys Live Sites and Settings, use the link to configure the site's name, IP address, and other relevant details.