VSys for Parks & Conservation gives you
- Volunteers search by one or more locations, programs, and types
- System automatically emails qualified volunteers for empty positions.
- Scheduling can be done by managers and / or volunteers
- Supervisors can review / approve hours (needed for federal reimbursements)
- Hours can be entered via cell phones (touch-less!), kiosks, tablets or stations.
- Individual, group, team and corporate outreach.
- Tools for sharing stories and experiences
- Self-run reports are automatically emailed to administrators
- Calendars, news and suggested volunteer opportunities can be 'pushed' to volunteers.
- Custom Awards and recognition
- Complete online trainings (optional module)
Use any of the 200+ reports in VSys to analyze your employees (and volunteers) quickly and easily. For example,
- Summarize volunteered hours and unique volunteers by program or location last year.
- Count and view all volunteers who participated in a particular type of project.
- Compare one department's hours against another.
- Report the value of all hours by location, broken down by year and quarter.
Multiple Departments & Programs on the Same Database
Maybe you have multiple organizational units or sites sharing the same database but want to give each their own unique looking site? Or want to give different tools to different types of volunteers? VSys Live lets you define multiple sites on the same database each with different available features and appearances yet all part of the same system with reporting and analysis at the enterprise level.