VSys One - the desktop application - can be accessed using most smartphone or tablet devices running iOS (Mac) or Android.
Remember that VSys Anywhere and VSys Live don't require any special installation: they're pure browser-based applications and can be run from Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- Navigate to the app store and search for Microsoft Remote Desktop; follow the prompts to complete the download process.
- Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop app and click .
In the new window, type in the URL provided to you and click .
Note that the Workspace URL will always include
- Enter the Username and Password provided to you.
Note that Username will always begin with
- You will now have a VSys One icon in Work resources; click the icon.
- You may be prompted to log in again; if so, enter your Username and Password, again remembering that Username will always begin with
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Install Remote Desktop 8 from Microsoft Corporation.
- Open Remote Desktop 8.
- Click + in the top right and select Remote Resource Feed.
- Type in the URL that was provided to you and then click Save in the top right corner.
Note that the Feed URL will always include
- Click and select .
- Type in the User name and Password that were provided to you.
Note that User name will always begin with
- Click Save in the top right corner until it brings you back to the main screen.
- Click Apps and then click on the VSys One icon.
- You will see a pop up; check Never ask again for connections to this PC and click Connect.