The Volunteer Request Approval Manager is used to view, approve, return and reject requests for volunteers.
- Use the filters at the top - Types, Statuses, etc. - to select requests to work with, then click on Get requests.
- Click on a request to edit it.
- Right-click on a request to
- Create a new request not associated with a specific requestor,
- Create a new request associated with a specific requestor,
- Print a request,
- Attach comments to the request,
- Change the application handler, status, supervisor, requested site or requested department.
- View any transitions (changes) made to the request, or
- Send the applicant (the person who made the request) a letter.