VSys Live is our premium web interface for the VSys One volunteer management system (VSys Web remains available and free for customers with current support contracts). With VSys Live, volunteers can log on from any computer with internet access and sign up, select job openings, track hours, view their calendar and upcoming events, and send & receive messages. Job searching can be done by location, date, skills, job group and project and openings always reflect the latest enrollments so you don’t get too many people in a single job.
VSys Live is hosted on your hardware directly alongside VSys One (we give it to you as a pre-configured environment that you can drop directly into your existing VMWare infrastructure). This gives you total control of the security of your data and also allows VSys Live to constantly stay up-to-date on job listings, volunteer hours, and more without the need to periodically synchronize with an external interface.
Live runs directly from within your IT department, works directly with your live database, and is 100% under your control. It offers:
- Secure (SSL) connections for volunteers.
- Live signup for jobs with real-time information about openings.
- Live hours entry.
- Tools for your volunteers to send you messages.
- Form updating so that volunteers can update their existing data without filling out forms from scratch.
- Use CSS to customize the site the way you want it to look.