The Raiser's Edge® Integration Tool (RE/Synch) in VSys is a synchronization tool that helps you keep two distinct databases - VSys One and The Raiser's Edge® - up-to-date. It helps you find the people who are common to both databases, pair them together, then automatically update both databases while you only manually update one.
RE/Synch finds people who exist both in VSys and in The Raiser's Edge®, subject to user confirmation. For paired records, it tracks changes made in both VSys and The Raiser's Edge®, and synchronize changes between the systems. RE/Synch:
- Updates VSys and The Raiser's Edge® data based on changes in the other system:
- Personal data (name, DOB, deceased, no e-mail)
- Addresses of multiple types
- Phone numbers of multiple types
- Gift summary information (one-way, The Raiser's Edge® to VSys; optional)
- Attributes (one-way, VSys to The Raiser's Edge®)
- Keeps a full audit log of all actions taken
- Requires human confirmation of any ambiguous changes.
- Can be run using the task scheduling system in VSys One for hands-off processing.
RE/Synch can also create people in both VSys and The Raiser's Edge®; this lets you bulk load your RE people into VSys One and vice-versa. Once these people are added, they're automatically linked so that changes in one system are reflected in the other. (The RE/Synch tool is an option module; it is not included as part of your standard VSys One license.)
Looking to move your volunteers from The Raiser's Edge®? We'll do that for you, along with their hours, jobs, mandates, comments, awards, trainings, skills, medicals, checklists, interests and of course name, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses... Free!