If your volunteer department is still running VolunteerWorks, then your data is at risk! This application has been orphaned by its developers and is unsupported; it’s also going to be a roadblock in your Windows 7 upgrade strategy. Our volunteer management solution, VSys One, is the gold standard for healthcare organizations. Hundreds of hospitals and other healthcare organizations will attest to how easy VSys One is to implement, how powerful its tools are, and the quality of its support.
- Phone, e-mail and web support - freeing up valuable internal IT helpdesk resources
- Full compatibility with Windows 7; integration into your existing SQL Server infrastructure, leverage your current hardware using VMWare and Citrix
- Data security to support HIPAA compliance
- Easy data access to support accreditation audits and other reporting needs
- (Optional) Easy to use web access for volunteers while you retain control over your data
Possibly best of all: we'll do your VolunteerWorks (or Volgistics or Raiser's Edge) to VSys One conversion for free.
(For our Canadian customers: to address data privacy issues, we can arrange a remote conversion where your data doesn't leave your premises, or on-site conversion, too.)
Getting ready to have your data converted from VolunteerWorks to the VSys One volunteer software system? Here's what you'll need:
- Pre-conversion documentation.
This document describes the basics of exporting your VolunteerWorks data into a form appropriate for conversion.
- Pre-conversion tool.
This is a Microsoft Windows application that will extract the important parts of your data files, compress and optionally encrypt them, and put them in a form suitable for sending to us.