Like other organizations, we know you are juggling the need for information access with issues such as privacy and security. Is your volunteer data as secure? Those volunteers are required to provide some medical information such as proof of immunization, and that data falls under the HIPAA regulations if you're in the US, or the even more stringent Canadian data privacy laws.
Is it accessible: can you quickly and accurately retrieve volunteer records for an accreditation audit?
VSys One lets you control your own data. It's not hosted by an outside organization, let alone one in another country. Your data is always under your control so you decide who accesses it and how, you control upgrades, you always have your own backups. VSys:
- Is fully compatible with Windows 7 and 8
- Integrates into your SQL Server IT infrastructure, not another "special case" application
- Supports virtualization of the desktop (including Citrix and Terminal Services) and the database (SQL Server) layers
- Comes with phone, e-mail and web support - support that your IT staff doesn’t have to provide
Considering SaaS/cloud-based systems?
- Who controls your information?
- Will your data be available when you need it, especially for an unannounced audit?
- No phone support1
- Incomplete conversions
- Expensive if you have many volunteers, penalizes you for success1
- Lack of features, limited built-in reports