Timeclock Records Importing
Records from your timekeeping system can be imported in one of two ways:
- Manually, using the link on the Special tools panel.
- Using a scheduled task.
Using the link,
- You'll be prompted for the file to import. Select the appropriate file.
- After it processes, any errors in that file will be shown on screen as a report:
Print or save this report: the records shown here will not be imported and will not be processed by VSys.
- Any valid records, (ones that VSys thinks can be processed), will be shown on the VSys screen:
- Records where VSys cannot find the associated volunteer will have "(n/a)" as the Volunteer. Right-click on the record and select --> .
- Once a volunteer is associated with an imported record you can edit that record or change its status.
- Records saved here with a status of Okay to post will be posted and create hours records. All others will remain "in limbo" until processed manually.