Kiosk Incoming Message Types
Define incoming message types which are valid for messages sent from the kiosk by volunteers.
Steps in this task
- From the VSys One home screen go to the Setup panel, and click .
- Click on the left navigation bar.
- Name the message type with a Description.
- Check Available on kiosk.
- If you enter a value under Template/default message text, when the volunteer is prompted for their message this template will be included.
- Click Save for the pop-up box and then Save again at the top of the screen.
When a volunteer logs into to the kiosk, he should now have the button Send a message. Clicking that button will bring up the types of messages that he can send.
Selecting a type of message will bring up a message window and a keyboard on the kiosk.